Applications are invited for the skill development of youth under BBSYDP
Training Program through PSTW-BBSYDP
The Program is now going into its 4th Phase with the aim to provide vocational training in employable trades to 15000 youth.
Applications are invited strictly on the basis of given criteria, from eligible candidates [as detailed below] for the trainings under PSTW of the Program through its qualified Training Partners in the following sectors / trades:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA / DETAIL
* Candidates with less house hold income will be preferred.
* Age bracket shall be between 18-35 years
* Duration of all the above mentioned training courses is from 2-6 months
* An eligible candidate can enroll himself/herself in only one training (hence a trainee who already has undergone any training under the Program is ineligible to apply)
* Only one candidate from each unemployed family is eligible for training
* Aptitude test/interview may be conducted for the shortlisting of the candidates while selection / placement will purely be on the basis of merit in accordance with Terms & Conditions laid in Grant Implementation Plan & Standard Conditions for Grant made by World Bank and preferential choice against availability of seats.
* Placement is made subject to the availability of seats at different locations and the candidate should be ready to be displaced from his/her home town if the training course or seats are not available at his/her home town.
* The selected eligible trainees would be paid monthly stipend & dislocation allowance i.e. Rs. 2,500/- & 3,000/- per month (conditions apply).
GUIDELINE FOR APPLICANTS:
* Applications must be submitted only on the prescribed form (Photo Copy of the application forms is acceptable).
* Forms are also available at the address given below and the offices of District Monitoring Coordinators [DMCs] located in the DCOs Offices in Sindh. Forms can also be downloaded from the Program’s Website [www.bbsydpsindh.gov.pk].
* The last date for submission of application forms is November 25, 2011.
* List of successful applicants will be published on the program website.
* For further details visit our website [www.bbsydpsindh.gov.pk].
* Application form along with relevant documents must be submitted at the Office of District Monitoring Coordinators (DMCs) located in the District Coordination Offices (DCO Offices) throughout Sindh, or at Provincial Coordination Unit, Karachi or may be mailed via post to the following address by 25th of November, 2011.
(For further detail please visit www.bbsydpsindh.gov.pk or email at firstname.lastname@example.org)