EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Provincial Coordination Unit invites Expression of Interest (EOI), for Phase-IV, from Organizations/ Institutes/ Consortiums/ companies/ Associations/ NGOs/ Industrial Establishments imparting recognized short term [2-6 months] “skill based trainings followed by facilitation for employment”, preferably in the following employable sectors/trades or the sectors/trades which are proven by them as employable to participate in the program through well prepared EOI/ Proposals, based on “Key Performance Indicators” for providing skill based trainings. Public Sector Institutes including Technical & Vocational Training institutes functioning in Sindh may participate through proper channel through their Administrative Departments; however, terms & conditions for the procurement will remain same for both i.e. Public & Private Training Partners [Detail is available in the Prequalification Document].
[The training proposals, based on well designed employable skills trades/vocations duly supported with backward and forward linkags and employment in the formal / informal / waged / entrepreneurship or self-employment sectors].
* Agro & Horticulture [Backyard Farming & Floriculture, Farm Manager, Agro Mechanical, Operators, Drip Irrigation etc.]
* Banking and Accounting & Auditing
* House Keeping Service
* Construction [Plant & Machine operator, mason, Electrician, Painter, Tile Fixer, Plumbers etc.]
* Arts & Crafts
* Auto Mobile Mechanics
* Fisheries Processing & Preservation
* Food Processing [Cooking, Food - Preserving, Preparation of by-products
* Oil & Gas Sector [exploration and drilling]
* Information & Communication Technology, (CCNA, MCITP, Dot Net, Web-designing, Multimedia, Graphics, Oracle, PHP, Call * Center, Tele-Marketing, Mobile etc.)
* Trades Related with Women Empowerment [Beautician, Home Made Products etc.]
* Leather / Plastic / Synthetic Fiber Technology
* Marble & Mosaic
* Electronic / Print Media [ Office Automation / Secretarial Work [Office Secretary, Telephone Operator, Reception, Help Desk Facilitation, etc.]
* Mining Plants & Machine Operating (Excavator, Bulldozer, Dumper, Scrapper, Turner, Tractor Operator, Rig Operator)
* Sales & Marketing
* Early Childhood Education [Montessori Teaching Females Only]
* Textile and fashion designing [Garments, Tailoring, Stitching, Fashion Designing, Embroidery etc.]
* Transport [light and heavy vehicle drivers and ticket collectors, etc]
* CNG Pumping Stations [Operators, Fillers and Supervisors]
* Security Sector [Security guards, equipment operators, etc]
* Any other employment specific sector
The following information supported with the documents required for the pre-qualification:
* Relevant training experience and past performance.
* Registration with Recognized Certificate / Diploma awarding Board / university – [National or International – An international certification SHALL be preferred in related sectors / trades]
* Capabilities of training in respect of infrastructure, faculty, equipment/machines and other resources.
* Capabilities of facilitation for providing post training employment
* All those interested may obtain & submit “Expression of Interest for Initial Screening of Service Provider” from/to the A&F Section, PCU- BBSYDP, on submission of a pay order amounting to Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of Provincial Coordinator, BBSYDP, Karachi; along with “Letter of Interest (LOI)”, by 25th November, 2011 (In case of falling a public holiday, the next working day will be treated as closing date)
* Duly completed document as mentioned above be received before the closing time & date will be opened on the same date at 2:00pm in the presence of all the interested applicants who wish to be present
Provincial Coordination Unit
BENAZIR BHUTTO SHAHEED YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM,
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
3rd Floor, State Life Building No. 3, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmed Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Tel: +92(21) 9920-1005-7 Fax: +92(21) 9920-1004, Website: www.bbsydpsindh.gov.pk